Seamless Home Automation with Geo-Services
Ever worried that you may have forgotten to arm your system after you’ve left for vacation? Maybe you’ve left the house in a rush, late for work and then don’t remember if you armed the system. Make your home work for you with Geo-Services from Alarm Engineering. This automation feature uses the location of your smartphone to detect when you’re leaving or approaching home.
Based on your set preferences, it then makes automatic adjustments to your home settings or sends you customized reminders and timely alerts.
Innovative Geo-Services technology powered by Alarm.com alerts you when leave your home “geo-fence” without remembering to arm the security system. After you are notified, arm your system remotely wherever you are from your smartphone, tablet or any internet-connected computer.
With Geo-Services, You Can:
- Get an arming alert if you’ve left without arming your system.
- Have your thermostat automatically adjust to the right temperature when you’re nearing home, or adjust for energy savings when you’re leaving.
- Pause video recording for extra privacy when you’re at home.
- Automatically turn on lights and appliances as you approach home.
- Set your garage door to open as you’re approaching home.
How Does it Work?
- Log into your secure account right from our website and designate key areas such as your home, beach house or office.
- Choose an unlimited number of mobile devices for notifications.
- When you travel outside a designated perimeter of your key areas and your system is not armed, you will receive a notification or whatever other custom rules you want to set up.
- If you have questions, just call our team at 410-546-2210.
It’s that easy!
As an authorized Alarm.com dealer, Alarm Engineering offers these features as part of many Home Automation offerings. You may qualify for big savings if you are using your telephone landline to communicate with our central station. See how much you can save with our Customer Loyalty Rewards.
About Alarm Engineering
Locally owned and operated, Alarm Engineering has been securing Delmarva since 1985. In that time, we have developed a reputation for integrity, reliability, and quality with our emphasis on superior service to our customers. We know you have many choices when it comes to your security system, so here are some things you should know about us.
Alarm Engineering is leading provider of electronic security systems and services in Delaware and the Eastern Shores of Maryland and Virginia. From integrated home security systems with home automation and video to large enterprise-level integrated systems and small business solutions, our highly trained and professional staff will get the job done right. As an Authorized Alarm.com dealer, we offer exclusive Crash and Smash technology, Geo-Fencing, Doorbell Camera and LiftMaster Garage Control as part of our Home Automation offerings.
For more about what sets us apart from the crowd, click here or give us a call at 410.546.2210. But don’t just take our word for it: read what our customers are saying.