Energy Management at your Fingertips
Control your lights and thermostats remotely and set energy saving schedules based on your daily routines. Stop wasting energy and start taking control of your energy consumption and your energy bills.
Save Money and Energy!
With the Alarm.com emPower from Alarm Engineering, reduce your energy usage without sacrificing personal comfort when it comes to heating and cooling your condo or home. emPower gives you greater awareness and control of your property’s energy usage than ever before with anytime, anywhere access to your thermostats through the internet and mobile devices.
With emPower, you can:
- Get real-time alerts when a thermostat setting is changed or the temperature goes out of the range you dictate.
- Easily control all of your thermostat settings through our user-friendly website and mobile apps. Customize settings for each of your thermostats to fit your needs – whether you’re keeping a comfortable temperature or looking for ways to save energy.
- Receive alerts if the temperature drops below a certain threshold in the winter, preventing frozen pipes and expensive repairs, and remotely access your system to turn up the heat.
- Remotely adjust the air conditioning or heat before you head for the beach, and arrive to your condo in comfort.
- Create custom light schedules and automatic, event-triggered lighting rules designed to fit your routines.
- With remote control from across the room or across the world, emPower offers a variety of light automation options for enhanced security and convenience, all enabling you to save energy.
- Check in on the second home or condo from anywhere.
- View live or recorded video clips on your internet-connected computer or free mobile apps.
- Automatically adjust your thermostat to a comfortable temperature when you come home and for energy savings when you leave with geo-services.
With an emPower-integrated security system, use the brain of your home for time and money saving conveniences, and take control of your energy usage!
Read about how our customers Donna and Paul rely on a fully integrated Alarm Engineering to monitor and control everything at their Delaware beach home here.