Is Your Home Smart?
The security system acts as the brain of your home; it knows whether your home is occupied or empty. Use that brain to automate your home and use your security system to its fullest potential!
Security and Convenience
Imagine, you pull into the driveway and with one touch of your smartphone, your:
- Garage door opens
- Outside lights turn on
- Inside entrance and kitchen lights turn on
- House door unlocks
- Alarm system disarms
- Thermostat automatically turns to a comfortable setting
With Interactive Services you can:
- Control your alarm, locks, lights, garage door and thermostat remotely with free easy-to-use apps
- Turn on lights & unlock doors automatically when you pull into the driveway
- Assign specific user codes to workers or guests so your arm code stays secure
- Receive real time text and email alerts for alarms and system events
- Know when the medicine, liquor or gun cabinet is opened
- Know if your kids, parents or workers don’t arm or disarm the system by a certain time
- Check in to live video feeds from your computer
- See Video clips when your kids get home >Learn more
- Reduce your energy footprint with smart schedules >Learn more
- Support safe independent Aging in Place for yourself or your loved ones >Learn more
Security Technology Done Right
Alarm Engineering has been servicing Delmarva since 1985. As an Authorized Alarm.com Dealer, we were the first to bring Interactive Services to the Shore and we are the best choice for your security because of our experience and customer service.
Large enough to serve your needs, small enough to care about you
Selecting a National security company such at ADT may be tempting but be aware that your customer service experience and their attention to detail may not be what you expect. Locally, there are lots of small vendors to choose from, but the Security System business is 24/7 and one or two man shops may not have the resources to deliver an appropriate response time when you need it. Alarm Engineering is small enough to care about each and every customer, but large enough to provide the first class service you expect.
From residential burglar alarm systems to large enterprise-level integrated systems combining intrusion, fire, access control, video surveillance, automation and reporting, our highly trained and professional staff has the technology and expertise to secure your home or business. World class security, right here on the Shore.
Alarm Engineering is Different
Many companies want to sell you a package or bundle over the phone. Alarm Engineering is different. We know from experience that the best security solution is designed after seeing the area of concern. As we listen to your security concerns, our Systems Specialists will point out other areas of vulnerability you may not have thought about. Take advantage of our years of expertise here on the Shore at no cost and no obligation.