Small Business Solutions
As a locally owned and operated business ourselves, Alarm Engineering understands the constant challenges of the small business owner. You make sure the shelves are stocked, the staff is ready and working efficiently, pay the bills, and then get payroll ready. All before lunch.
Did you know there is a scalable solution that can help manage your small business more effectively and efficiently for less than you think? That solution is video.
How Does Video Help Me?
Today’s high-quality video solution securely transmits information via the internet so you can view live or recorded video from anywhere with your username and password. Your video is encrypted and transmitted from your business to our secure site. Plus, with no recorder to purchase and maintain, it’s future-proof!
You already know video improves the safety and security of your customers and staff and allows you to keep a handle on loss prevention. Going beyond the many security benefits, video solutions from Alarm Engineering offers you operations and merchandising tools as well.
We can help you:
- Understand what your traffic patterns are and make better decisions.
- People counter solutions allow you to track how many potential customers came in, not just how many decided to buy.
- Track what merchandising decisions are working for you.
- Automatically track traffic and end-caps or other areas to track dwell time and traffic
- Use heat maps to instantly see the dead areas and bottlenecks for short and long term solutions.
- Out of Stock
- When you’re shelves are empty, everyone loses. Video helps prevent these issues by informing you or your vendors when items are out of stock.
- POS Issues
- Be aware of cashier-related shortages by tracking certain patterns and behavior like incorrect return processing, manually entered values and unauthorized discounts.
- Identify “Sweetheart” deals!
- Always know you’re store’s wait time so you can react quickly and make better staff coverage decisions as patterns emerge.
- Discover which of your processes or rules aren’t being followed and by whom.
- Don’t waste time watching deliveries, your cameras can catch everything.
- Optimize security and operations with intelligent features that recognize when a truck is at the loading dock and can identify suppliers by license plate and integrate with your other systems to know if deliveries are complete.
- Use our security tools to remotely unlock your doors and disarm your system so you don’t have to go into the store when you have unexpected deliveries.
- Parking lot and drive thru
- Intelligent video can keep track of people and vehicles in your parking lot or drive thru, helping you deter crime, minimize injury risk and enforce parking regulations.
Our reporting and automation services offer even more business solutions:
- Receive email or text notifications if your store doesn’t open or close on time
- Remotely unlock and disarm your business for unexpected or off-hours deliveries and repairs
- Remotely monitor lines and identify busy time patterns more effectively
- Receive text, email or video alert messages when employees enter restricted areas
- On-Demand access to system activity and status
- Access and customize your system at all your locations in one easy to use secure website
- Receive power loss notifications
- Customize automated schedules to control energy costs
- ….Read more
Plus, you may be able to upgrade your current system FREE with our Customer Loyalty Rewards program. Read more here.
Alarm Engineering serves a wide range of businesses, from small local stores and restaurants to large government agencies and industrial customers. We offer security, fire & life safety, access control, video, reporting and automation services, energy management, and of course 24/7 professional monitoring. Our trained Systems Specialists work to understand your needs onsite during your free, no-obligation onsite security consultation. Schedule yours today: 410-546-2210.
Stay Connected to Alarm Engineering
Like this article? Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter and don’t miss a thing!
We post valuable safety and security information, specials, local interest stories, hilarious stupid criminal stories and contests on social media. Join in now and stay connected!
About Alarm Engineering
Locally owned and operated, Alarm Engineering has been securing Delmarva since 1985. In that time, we have developed a reputation for integrity, reliability, and quality with our emphasis on superior service to our customers. We know you have many choices when it comes to your security system, so here are some things you should know about us.
Alarm Engineering is leading provider of electronic security systems and services in Delaware and the Eastern Shores of Maryland and Virginia. From integrated home security systems with home automation and video to large enterprise-level integrated systems and small business solutions, our highly trained and professional staff will get the job done right. As an Authorized Alarm.com dealer, we offer exclusive Crash and Smash technology, Geo-Fencing, Doorbell Camera and LiftMaster Garage Control as part of our Home Automation offerings.
For more about what sets us apart from the crowd, click here or give us a call at 410.546.2210. But don’t just take our word for it: read what our customers are saying.