Holiday Security Tips for your Business
Holiday Security Tips aren’t just for homeowners. Make sure you follow these holiday security tips to keep your business running smoothly during the holidays.
- Update us with your special holiday hours. If you use our supervised open and close service, we’re letting you know if employees are coming and going outside the open and close times you specify. Let us know if your hours have changed during the holidays so we won’t send you needless alerts. If you use our Commercial Alarm.com service, you can update these times yourself by logging in to your account.
- Make sure your call list is current. If the alarm sounds, make sure the correct people are contacted. Call our office to review who is on your call list today 410-546-2210 or update them using our website now.
- Doublecheck your video system. If your have a video monitoring system, make sure that it is working properly before you close up for the holidays. If you don’t have a video monitoring system at the office today, read here why video is an important addition to your security system and give us a call for a free consultation.
- Reduce false alarms. Many businesses decorate to celebrate the holiday. Make sure that your decorations aren’t blocking your video cameras. If you have motion detectors, make sure no decorations are moving or could be moved when the heat comes on.
- Be on your guard. Seasonal employees are a must for many businesses during the holidays. An access control system can make sure only certain employees can access special areas. Access control also means it’s easy to give seasonal employees access to the building and terminate that access when the holiday rush is over.
- Test your system. We always recommend testing your system on a regular basis, including your panic buttons. Be sure to call us at 410-546-2210 before you begin testing your system so we don’t alert the authorities!
We are here to help! If you haven’t investigated all the tools available for businesses including video, reporting and automation, access, security and fire/life safety give our team a call at 410-545-2210. We will come out and provide a detailed security assessment absolutely free. Use FIRSTMONTHFREE for even more savings.
About Alarm Engineering
Locally owned and operated, Alarm Engineering has been securing Delmarva since 1985. In that time, we have developed a reputation for integrity, reliability, and quality with our emphasis on superior service to our customers. We know you have many choices when it comes to your security system, so here are some things you should know about us.
Alarm Engineering is leading provider of electronic security systems and services in Delaware and the Eastern Shores of Maryland and Virginia. From integrated home security systems with home automation and video to large enterprise-level integrated systems and small business solutions, our highly trained and professional staff will get the job done right. As an Authorized Alarm.com dealer, we offer exclusive Crash and Smash technology, Geo-Fencing, Doorbell Camera and LiftMaster Garage Control as part of our Home Automation offerings.
For more about what sets us apart from the crowd, click here or give us a call at 410.546.2210. But don’t just take our word for it: check out our five star Google Reviews here.