NOW HIRING Security Systems Technicians
Alarm Engineering is a growing local company looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented people to join our team in Salisbury, MD. We are looking for a wide range of skills for the many types of systems we install.
Whether you are a customer-focused technician looking for a new opportunity, or an IP/Networking Professional interested in installing the latest in card access and video technology or anything in between, we want to talk to you!
If you enjoy making a difference, being part of a team and take pride in your work, you may be a good fit for our team.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30AM – 4:30PM plus on-call rotation.
- Good communication skills, working directly with customers in their homes and businesses
- Customer service focus
- Positive outlook
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Willing and open to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of Alarm Engineering and your own success
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Experience with low voltage systems is a plus, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of basic tools such as drills, pliers, etc.
- Basic computer skills up to advanced computer skills including Networking, depending on the position you’re looking for
- Proactive and driven attitude
- Desire to work in a team environment
*Must pass Federal, State & Local background checks for security agency employee licensing. Acceptable driving record required.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, short term disability, paid vacation and personal days, and a 401k profit sharing plan. Learn more about Alarm Engineering and the growth in our industry here.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.