NOW HIRING Experienced Full Time Commercial Security & Fire Alarm Technicians
Alarm Engineering is a growing local company looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented people to join our team in Salisbury, MD. We are seeking experienced, self-motivated individuals in the commercial security & fire industry. This is an excellent, long-term career opportunity for an individual who is career driven and has the desire to be a part of an amazing team.
If you enjoy making a difference, being part of a team and take pride in your work, you may be a good fit for our team.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30AM – 4:30PM plus on-call rotation.
- Installation and service of commercial security, fire, CCTV & card access systems
- Installation of system wiring and devices
- Program/Test system panels
- Ensure work is in accordance with relevant codes
- Troubleshoot and service existing security, fire, CCTV & card access systems
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in commercial security
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills are required for interfacing with customers and contractors as well as co-workers and supervisors
- Candidate should possess a positive and outgoing personality with initiative to be an effective member of a dynamic team
- Candidate must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment where one’s actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and their own success
- Competitive salary based on background and experience
- Health insurance benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Short term disability insurance 100% covered by the company
- Optional life insurance plans
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous 401(k) matching plan
- Good communication skills, working directly with customers
- Customer service focus
- Positive outlook
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Willing and open to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of Alarm Engineering and your own success
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Experience with low voltage systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of basic tools such as drills, pliers, etc.
- Basic computer skills up to advanced computer skills including Networking, depending on the position you’re looking for
- Proactive and driven attitude
- Desire to work in a team environment
*Must pass Federal, State & Local background checks for security agency employee licensing. Acceptable driving record required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Due to the volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.