Kathy in Crisfield, MD - Alarm Engineering Customer Testimonial -

5 star service from Alarm Engineering

“This afternoon while trying to melt something in the microwave my alarm went off. Microwave was smoking. Because my phone was on “church mute” I did not hear call from Alarm Eng. I can not begin to thank the quick response I had from fire dept. here in town. What a fantastic alarm system – I am so glad I am a customer. I pray there will be no more false alarms, but I am so thankful for your service. God bless & Merry Christmas.

-Kathy in Crisfield, MD (customer since 2013)


Top