NOW HIRING Full Time Administrative Assistant
*We have filled this position. Thank you for visiting us!*
Alarm Engineering is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual to join our main office in Salisbury, MD. If you enjoy making a difference, being part of a team and take pride in your work, please keep reading about this full time position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Greet and assist customers/suppliers/visitors
- Perform data entry and maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Generate, manage and maintain monthly fire inspection reports
- Special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Previous administrative office experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Email, Internet
- Requires exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential information
- Capable of managing multiple responsibilities with superb attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize workload and achieve deadlines in fast-paced office environment
- Proactive and driven attitude with desire to work in a team environment
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, short term disability, paid vacation and personal days, and a 401k profit sharing plan.
Please complete online application and/or submit resume via our website here.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.